Make sure you print your $1 OFF when you buy 2 boxes of Chex coupon out. You can use the Chex for a great little snack. This would be great for children during Thanksgiving and Christmas or just whenever for dessert.
Go here to print your Chex coupon!
Chex® Caramel Chocolate Drizzles
Prep Time:15 min
Start to Finish:15 min
Makes:14 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 3 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1/2 bag (14-oz. size) caramels (about 25)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals.
2. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels, butter and milk uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereals; gently stir until evenly coated.
3. Microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until just beginning to brown. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over snack. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight container.